Saturday, February 23, 2013

Positive & Thankful Cycology


Positive Cycology™ is a lifestyle brand started in 2011 with an idea about being seen on the road. Let's hear it in Kat's, the founder of Positive Cycology, own words:
 
"As a cyclist, the road is often full of scary interactions, negativity and vulnerability. How odd as the joy of riding a bike is the exact opposite experience! Every time I'm on my bicycle I say to a motorist "Thank You For Seeing Me" as a intentional act of kindness to plant a seed of awareness and visibility for all of us on the road."
 
Another great project out there!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure you can, just go to their website here: http://positivecycology.com/shop/ :)

      Delete
  2. Love the positivity in your blog as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is very nice! I know some people that would like this. Mind if I share that link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of those cool shirt..so cute..

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these t-shirts. It sends out a great message (and I admit, I sometimes get frustrated with cyclists).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring
    writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a
    little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a
    free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed ..
    Any ideas? Kudos!

    Also visit my web-site ... secockpit coupon

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)